Saturday 7 January 2017

RETHINK

RETHINK
I think a lot before I do anything. I believe it gives me positive vibes & direct me to move ahead in right direction. If I ask you all my dear friends do you all rethink before you do anything in your life? Many of answers will be “No” many will says “Yes”. I am sure that maximum people never think what they are doing is right or wrong they only think how they will wrap-up the things as early as early as possible. It’s time to Rethink, Rethink what you do! Rethink what you achieve! Rethink where survive. I have wrote this poem below because I think a lot before I do anything.
Look at your life,
Life is begin with countdown.
Some build their life,
Some kill positive vibe.
Rethink & Rebuild your beautiful life……1

Rethink! Look at your life!
Life is full of hurdles,
Thinking of “Ifs” & “Buts”
Your BEAUTIFUL life gets sucks……………2

Rethink! Look at your life!
Two faces of life
One is “Failure” another “Success”
Learn from your “Failure”,
Focus & Enjoy your “Success”………3

Rethink! Rethink! Rethink!
Dedicated to all my dear friends and family

1 comment: